Thanks for visiting my eResume page. Here you’ll find some pertinent employment information about me. If you think you have an opening I might qualify for or you just want to drop me a line and say hello, please fill out the feedback form below!
I am an enthusiastic young professional. I am looking for a community that will continue to challenge my professional skills and foster a positive, team based environment.
Middle Tennessee State University Murfreesboro, TN
Communication Studies, 2013 3.45 GPA
Business Manager, Nelson Mazda Cool Springs
Franklin, TN – 2013 – Present
- Detailed organization of legal paperwork.
- Leadership and management of a small sales team
- Supporting my team to realize their sales goals
Intern, The Shalom Foundation
Franklin, TN — 2013Responsibilities
- Composition of letters and reports
- Data entry and retrieval from their databases
- Maintenance of their Facebook and website
Affiliate Staff, Cru (Campus Crusade for Christ)
Murfreesboro, TN & Uppsala, Sweden — 2012 – 2013Responsibilities
- Facilitating and leading consistent small group discussion
- One-on-one, peer to peer mentoring
- Event planning
- Co-leading an international mission trip to Sweden
Resident Assistant, MTSU
Murfreesboro, Tennessee — 2010-2011Responsibilities
- Building and promoting community on my floor
- Enforcing rules, policies, and community standards
- Transforming my dorm floor into somewhere students would actually want to live
Small Group facilitation
Knowledge of International Cultures
“Oustanding Senior” Award – 2013
I received this award because of graduate level research I was working on my senior year. I was also the first student ever to receive the award. You’ll find that research as well as another example of my work at the bottom of this page.
General Sales Manager at Nelson Mazda in Cool Springs
615 474 0943
Kaylene GebertProfessor of Speech and Theatre at MTSU 615 898 5263
Britt PettigrewCampus Director of Cru at MTSU 615 585 9620
Allison BenderExecutive Director of The Shalom Foundation 615 595 5811
Here I have embedded two examples of my writing, both in scholarly environments, though I regret that the formatting does not embed perfectly. No less, despite their marred visage, all the ideas are yet perfectly preserved.